To experience what it means to fall in love with motorcycling – to have an enthusiasm alight and burn within – one needs to embody certain qualities:
- An ability to sit still.
- Adaptability to weather varying road conditions.
- Fortitude (cuz it can sure get gusty out there)
- Enough openness of heart to allow the wind of a ride to clear out the mental static, replacing the day’s un-pleasantries with spaciousness and ease.
- Strength of character to both hold your own and be a good pack member.
- Steadiness of disposition.
- A go-with-the-flow approach to life enough to make it possible for the rumble of an engine beneath you to stir up a power that recharges you.
- An appreciation of what the open road has to teach and offer.
- An admiration for the capacity of a ride’s ability to alter your perspective of time and space and sense of connection.